jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

hiii!! .. I'm bacK after all of this timeeeee .. I havent write here in agess .. the last time I wrote was in febreuary 24 ... ffiiiiuuuu ..alms 2 motnths ago .. now everything is a mess because I need to do a lots of entries and it's too much worK... but anyway like "nike"---> imposible is nothing ..but I wish I hadnt wasted my time doing nothing ... =( ..
ok .. Everytime I try to write here I dont know what to say .. I dont know why my ideas do not flow...
I need to do a lot of entries so I need to save some memories for the other entires I will write them later ...
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I dont know what to say .. yesterday I was at home watching transformes with my younge brother .. and like the withwicky's motto.. "no sacrifice no victory" as soon as I heard it .. I remember my blog waa!!!!! I dont want to fail the subject so I need to do what I didnt do in all this time and make a sacrifice with my free time ... ok .. I need to think in what I will write in the next entries so =/ ....
now I'm sitting here listen to music and watching disney channeL.. I dont know what to say in this entrie and I dont' Know what am I gonna do with in the next entrieeeessssssssss jaja
ok gotta go
xoxo

No hay comentarios: