martes, 22 de abril de 2008

100% stressed

waaaaaaaaaa!!!! I have a lots of finals workS!! and I think I not gonna make it!! .. I wanted so badly to write in here but .. I'm very busy these dayssss.. and I dont have anything to write about!!! .. because I didnt do anything interesting this week!! .. i have not enough time to do what i WANt .. I didnt go to the gym the last week because our finaL worKs and ..oh goshhhhh I'm very desperated ...and it's to hot in here (my brother's bed room).. haha Im sick of this
what am I gonna dooooooooooooo!!! waaaaa .. It's latee and I will take a shower becuse today is my final english examn at 3 pm and .. I'm lways late so I need to hurry if I wanna be on time .. mmmmmmm I know that I should write more than 200 wordS but I can not do it now .. I will write more in my next entriEs cua I know that this is not enough.. all the works that I have to do are almot finishes .. maybe tonight I will write more in hereee =) ..
xoxo

No hay comentarios: