jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

SekOnd aKadEmiC wEeK!! ..& moreee...

what can I say about it??.. I wasnt there the whole week becuase I went in a quick trip to brownsville ... I went to the first konference , it was a movie.. billy elliot .. very interesting movieee and very beautifuL cuz I think that ballet is the most beutifuL dance in all the worLd ... it was very interesting cuz it tells you about tolerance a very important value that we all should have .. because we all are differents and we dont think the same way .. so we should respect other 's ideas and feelin's .. well that's what I think .. I dont knoww .. =)

the other conference I went , was .. athlanta ..aaamm something .. haha I dont remeber the whole name but the person who gave us this conference talked about some kind of strange fruit o flower or something i have never heard about it .. he talked about slaves & properties ammm and some of the territory of usa.. athlanta ofcoursee ..

ammm I dont what else I heard .. it was a long time agooo... on thuesday we went to bowling kontest I didnt went because I was sick and very tired becuse my trip
in brownsville we were walking all day long .. we went just for shopping and pretzels jaja I (L) prestzeLsS! I didnt buy a lot of thingss .. because I didnt have enough money and we were there just one day so we didnt have enoug money & enough time and the mall is very big!! hugeeee
but I didnt buy as musch as I wanted ...
ok .. 2 entriEsS!! in one morning hahaha ...why!!!?? why!! I am not a normaL person .. a responsable estudent!!!jajaja now because of that I have to word harder! jajaja ... I will be more responsablee with my stuff! =) I promise I will . ..

No hay comentarios: