viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

waaa here I am ... again haha
ther firts weekend of my spring break wasnt a big deal ..I was at home I didnt do anything , one on my best friends came to my home and she told me that she was having problems with her boyfriend ..she told me that she thougths that it was the end .. We were talking for about , I dont know 5 hours I guees... you know girL's stuff .. the next day we went to la feria! cuz intocable came to tampico and they were singing there ... me&my friends were singing and having fun all night long .. it was great!!! .. well my friend (the one who was having problems with her boyfriend) .. actually was cryin =S ...but ..we made her laugh for a little while that nigth after that we went to have dinner .. you know , hot dogS!!! ..from "pan rico pan" .. If you haven't eat hot dogs from there .. you should try them .. they are delicious..
what else can I tell you about my first weekend..aammm I went to burger king and I ate a very big cesar's salad ...all that week I ate only ligth food .. because the beach.. and I wanted to be skinny .. but I didnt went as much as I wanted to go because my skin was very red! :S
and my friends were making jokes about me .. they told me that I looked like a shrimp .. and that I looked like a big tomateo and shalalallala
mmm the weekend was ok .. but the rest of my vacations were absolutely awsome I had a lot of fun .. and finally could shake the stress away (like rhianna's song jeje)

No hay comentarios: