sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

about mee =)

about me? .. what can I say about me .. Im a very nice person ..and I think I'm such a good friend ..but well I dont know maybe only my friends could say that
aammm.. about me.. I was born in tampico on february 2nd 1988 I have 3 brothers 2 older and 1 younger .. I dont haver any sisters ... so I'm the only girl at homeee .. amm what elsee ..mom died 4 years ago (+) and I live with my dad and my brothers =) ..and with my aunt .. she is like my mom .. she has been living next door since forever .. and her home is my home .. so I can say that I have 2 houses actually mu bedroom is at her place haha... but I like to be at dad's because the komputer is there haha ..
well ammm now I'm 20 and it seems like yesterday when I turned 15 ... oH gosh! I'm getting old ..I cant believe that I'm 20 ..
ammm mY favorite food .. ammm I love sushii .. but hamburgers are great too .. I love sea food and junk food jaja ammm I like all kinds of food but I think mexican food is the best .. I think that I could eat takos all my life .. I will never be sick ot them.. jeje
I lovee to walk and listen to music while I'm walkin .. the baech is one of my favorite places ..I like to go to the church .. & I think we all should go once in whilee .. I like to go to the movies becuase the popcornss .. here in tampico we dont have a lot of malls like in other cities but I like to go to 3 arkos ..for shopping and for a cup of coffe.
about music.. I like nickelback , linkin park , 3dorrs down, jo jo , britney spears, My Favorites songss are... how you remaind me , here without you , IF i could be like that, piece of my , lucky, sometimes .. & almost all savage garden's songs
my favorite kolors are pink blue black & white .. today I noticed that my bedroom is very pink!! =S too much pink in here!!! jaajaja =S .. I will paint it soon .. less pink this time...
what elsee ..
I think I'm a very lazy person .. I'm disorganize sometimes , and I'm very friendly aammm I 'm an honest person too I like to make new friends.. but my old friends are a very important part of my lifee :) my best friend is rebeka we met when were in jr highschool we are like sisters .. with anna the same thing jeje .. these 2 girls are my best girLsS! =) .. I hope we will be friends forever ..
I dont know what to say .. jeje
I think god gave me a lot of good things that I do not deserved but I'm thankful with him because I can say that I am a happy person ... and I know that life is not easY .. it's a bitch!!!(sorry 4 the word) because if it was a slut (sorry again) I 'd be easy .. and ofcourse its not easy.. it is difficult as hell!! ..and I know that this is just the begining but... I cannot complain about it ...well I think I 'm a very lucky person for live in this part of the world maybe we are a 3rd world country but at least whenever I want to eat I have food in my table... so I think I'm lucky.. I have a familY and I have the oportunity to study.. I have an amazing friends that make my life easy ...can I asked for more?? .. well i think no matter how difficult the life could be .. your friends and your family will be always there 4 you ..
it's very very lateeeeeeeeeeeee .. I didnt go t the school today cuz I was very sick and I slept the whole afternoon so I'm not too tired now but anyway I 'm going to bed right now
my ideas for this blog are almost overr jaja .. but I think I will find something else to write about ..
amm sorry 4 the bad words ..
jeje kissEs&hugs

No hay comentarios: