jueves, 10 de abril de 2008







Spring breaK!!
my first day of spring break was absolutely horribleeeeeeeeeee I hated it .. I went to the playaso and I dont know why...I know that is very danguerous cuz everbody is drunk and they are figthing all the time .. I was there until 5 pm and my skin was very very burned, I turned red!! MY whole skin was very very damaged I didnt notice when I get that burn!!!
I just was there talking and having fun with some friends and when i realized i looked like ver big and freak tomatoe!
but it wasnt all ... I lost my sunglass a very expensive sunglasses that my boyfriend gave to me in my 18th birthay!! I wasnt drunk! but I dont know where I left them!!! but before that I lost my flip flopsS! so my boyfriend gave me his and he was walking without them all day long...
well ... mm everything get worst when I arrived home .. my aun was very mad with me cuz my skin ...she was like .. omg!! you will have cancer skin in 2 or 3 years! & i was like --> o.O!! goshhhh I hope not.. the same day at nigth I went to byblos with a perfect tan! =) .. the only good thing about going to the beach that day
I promised myself that I wont go to another playaso in all my lifee jaja or maybe I will ..I dont know..
one thing is for sure I will be more careful with my stuff .. and with the sun
fiuuuu 3 entriEs and counting.... jaja
tonight I will write more heree
ok .. gotta go ..
its gettin' late for skuL...
byeee






No hay comentarios: