viernes, 11 de abril de 2008




1st week of Spring breaK..
What did i do this week??... amm I dont remebered what did I do on monday but on tuesday my friend (the one I already told ya) came home and told me that everything was over (with his boyfriend) .. she was so sad I didnt know what to say .. I have been in this situation before & I know that there's nothing you can do or say that makes that person feel better ..but she needed me and the only thing I could tell her was : honey it's always like that .. "behind every beautiful woman there's a dumm ass guy who did her wrong and made her strong... so trust meee youre gonna be fine .. I bet you will "... she told me that I was right and she smiled and I felt better when I saw her smiling ..but anyway you know it takes time to move on .. after that we went for dinner and watched some movies ... the next day I dont remembered what I did ...
On thursday finally I could go to the beach .. mY skin was better so I went .. I found there a lot of friends and we had a lot of fun.... the water was so freakin cold and the wheather wasnt great but at least the sun was there ... but I didnt get burn that day
the same day at night we went to byblos again but it was so empty and bored ..and belanova was performing in la feria that day .. so we went there to watch her singing but we arrived at the end of the concert.. we only listen to 3 songs after that we were wandering around the feria for just 1 hour or less .. before that we went to the beach ..my friends were drinkin and me and my girls talkin and laughing ... that nigth I supposed to be on the church all night long cuz it was the day when jesus gone to jail... and daddy told me that we should spend one night prayin at the church .. but I was At the beach .. and gossshhh I felt so guilty so I told my friends that I needed to go home and then I left .. latee by the way .. but I could arrive on time to the church
my dady told me that he was a little bite disappointed cuz I arrive late and I was sad cuz I felt he was sad ... =(
mmm on friday I got up very late cuz I was awake all nigth long .. and I was very tired .. holY friday amm I dont know how to say virnes santo in ingles .. but anyway .. this is when jesus die so.. I was at home I didnt do anything .. in my family we are very catholic and I think you already noticed that .. well my dady takes it very serious ... and we need to show some respect to his beliefes .. those are my beliefes too... but I like to partY too XD ... and it's the first holy week I didint do what I should do ... and insted going to the church I went to the beach .. =( ..
ok .. mmmm I will tell you more about my spring breake later...
byee

No hay comentarios: