domingo, 24 de febrero de 2008

hellOo everyOnE!!
I think I didnt write in my blog this week .. It was a very busy week , examns , edna's bday, mi car, etc etc.. jeee by the way my car is back!! jaja It was sick for more than 2 weeks.. & I was missing it a lot ..well to be honest I was needing it a lot ahahaahhaaha .. it's very useful sometimes .. more in rainy days jaja .. I will be more carefull everytime I drive I dont want another accident .. =( .. well tnkS god nothing happeneded to us =) ..

mY weekEnd??... aahhmmm kind of fun .. It was good after all .. on friday I went to el kallejon de los milagross but I wanted to go with edna because her birthdaY but we were waiting for a friend at el kallejon and she made us wait for about 2 hourS!! and I coluldnt go where edna was I felt so guilty because I promised her that I will go with her .. but I couldnt =(

after el kallejon I went to sansho becuase my friend the one who mades wait for 2 hours!!!!!!! wanted to eat a shansho's potatoe!! I was kind of angry but .. anyway we went there and after all iT was goOd..
on saturday me and my friends went to a dance club .. livin baR.. and after that, we went to the beach.. and then we went home It was lateee ... =S
and that's all about mY weekend...
spring break is koming soon!!! hahaha I need some vacationssss!!

I gotta go..
but I will write more later..
bye

1 comentario:

j3rRyM@I/I dijo...

Hi rubo!!,

Belive it or not, he is my nephew
actually i have a picture when I was a baby (and I´m still being kind of) and I look like him, but like a negative of a photograph XD
latrer I´m going to scan an post it, so you can see how handsome i was and I´m still being XD

Anyway, cool blog you have, yo should post with pictures though are of yours XD jajaja it´s a joke your pretty cute too :P

Well C´ya

(_.·´¯`·«¤j€®R¥ (v)åNn°¤»·´¯`·._)