domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

My wEekEnd!!

Thiss weekend was absolutetly awsome I had a lot of fun. My Best friend rebeca had a party at her house because her parents were in monterrey...=) hOmE alOnE!!!! you know hahaha. The party was great cuz all my highschool's friends were there & I wanted to see them so badly... I miss them a lot!! .. It was nice to see them again after all this timeeee..
It was a long weekend and it started with the valentine's day on thursday , we had a party at school and we didnt have classes. I recived a lot of things likee, you know... ballonS,flowers,chocolates&kandies... all that kind of things that people use to give on valentines day. after school me&my boyfriend went to the moviess and we ate a lot of popocorns .. I lOvE popcOrnS!!! jaja and at night me & my girLfrindS went to sancho and we had a very nice dinner there taking photos and laughing etc etc. On friday rebeca's party and saturday again!! jaja .. =) and now here I am =S ... I had a lot of fun this weekend with my friends. I woke up very late this mornig so I didn't go to the church!! and my dad it's kind of angry =S cuz he went and I didnt.. but I think I will go later..=)
ok! .. it's getting latee ..
well that's all about my weekend..
xoxo

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Ruby, your writing seems real good, is this you? or is there somebody helping you?
Sorry, but I sincerely think your writing is good and you don't talk that much.
But if this is yours... well, congratulations!