martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

I dont know what to say!!!
I know that I have to writeeeeee like 200 words in every entry but I guess I wont finish.... ofcourse I wont finish!!
I didnt want to do my blog in a cyber cafe because there is a lot of noise and you cant focus on what are you doing!!
but know I have to work morE!!!
omg!!! I dont want to faile the course because my gread are kind fo god .. but I dont have my blog finished so maybe I will have a bad final grade beacause of it .. well I know it's my fault!! I always leave everythinh to the last minute!! =(

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I didnt mention that I'm workingas a model on weekend there's no big deal but at least I earn some money with a very easy job all I have to do is to stay up besides the product I'm selling well actually I'm not selling the product I am just the image of the product .. you know with uniform and all that stuff . for about 4 hours and that's all

well I really dont know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha my life is kind of bored!
well gotta go!

No hay comentarios: