miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

byEeE!!

Today is the last day for mY blog!!

I was missing 3 entries but I will finish them tonite =P
the semeter was kind of harsh but one way or another we did it again
jeee XD
I really enojoy writing here but the only thing that I hated about it was that i didnt had internte at home but anymay .. today mR cabrales told us that he wont be our teacher anymore .. this is sad .. because I really like his class and the activities that we used to do ...
well I guess we will be in touch.. =) .. I hopE sO!

I dont know what to say =S I'm hungry and the dinner is almost ready but I'm still missing one entry.. haha

amm ok .. I hope you all have happy holidays =)
I hope you all enojoy your vacatiOns ..
ok .. amm weLl I thinks thats all .. love you all!! (L) kisses&hugS
*and teacher thankS 4 everything =)

see yOu soon =)

No hay comentarios: