martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

hiiiiii everyonee...

Im at a friend's house and we are very bored there is nothing to do .. nOthIng.. I didnt write in here since october 4.. and now the semeter is over ... like the last time I'm doing this at the last minute.!!
I have a lot of wotk to do. I didnt write here because at home I have no internet and my computer is not workin right.

I miss my computer!!!! One way or another is like an adiction jaja.. I have ages without messenger and facebook. the house is not the same without internet . My little brother and I used to watch videos all the time in youtube and now insted of do that we watch soap operas -.-' jaja

well I have to write like I dont know ...10 entries I guess in the next 2 hours haha I have to take advantage of my friends computer.

well now we're gonna eat a delicious hamburger.
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK

No hay comentarios: