martes, 9 de septiembre de 2008

fEel comfortable its all that matters

I like to wear the latest fashions sometimes but for me it's more important to feel comfortable with my outfit.
I love higheels and all that girly things but sometimes is very tired and expensive wear the lastest fashions.I think that your outfit should be original and related to your personality feel comforbable with wthat you are wearing is all that matters.
feel relaxed with you favorite t-shirt and with a pair of sneakers is better than be tired of being walkin all day long with a beautiful high heels.
the girls use to worry about their appereance and they always want to look pretty ..I am a girl and I like to wear like ...one but I guess there a lot of places that you dont need to look perfect and a casual outfit it's ok ..
I think you dont have to worry about lookin so perfect every single day .. Its better to feel comfortable with what are you wearing because sometimes your attitud reflectes how do you feel and it's better a relaxed imagen than a streesed one ..

No hay comentarios: